Friday, March 30, 2012

I need cheap and god hotel in orlando near atractions

Hi im goint in june 14 still june 25 and i need a good hotel next to the atraction. Last time I went with my family I stay at the rodeway inn in nterantional drive. But I been checking prices And now is its at $89 a nigth to much for me. Can you please recomend some good and cheap hotel thanks..



I need cheap and god hotel in orlando near atractions


What dates are you going?



I need cheap and god hotel in orlando near atractions


In orlando Cheap and Good don%26#39;t go together especially when it comes to Hotels. $89 is standard for basic hotels near the attractions. You may get cheaper but they are usually ';roach'; motels or further away from the attractions.




Wow Eddie, did';nt get enough sleep last night? The post starts out with the dates.




Eddie%26#39;s still a rookie. Give him a chance...




What about the travelodge on I drive,, we got a good deal , not sure how much per night though and it was a good but basic hotel. The quality inn international charges $69 per night aswell




eveylyn79,





i called rodeway on international to make my reservations a week or so ago and they lowed the price when i told them i could get something cheaper. we got a rate of $49/night. also they told me there was a discount for having stayed there before.





good luck!




Oops! Sorry evelyn79.




Thanks Guys.. I have stay at the travelodge in the past and it was a nigthmare, but the roadway inn was ok. Any how if you find something else at a good price with good reviews let me know..



Thanks again....




evelyn79,





when you stayed at rodeway, did you use their shuttle service to go to any of the parks? if so, did it work ok?





thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment