Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WDW French Qt. Help need tips

I have written for a couple of days for tips on the French Qt. Hotel at WDW and have not heard back. I am taking my daughter 17 yrs. old there in Aug. for a birthday surprise. We have never stayed there and would love input from folks who have stayed there. I had major surgery this fall and my daughter was ill as well. Both great now but really need a fun trip. Any help on this hotel would be greatly appreciated. Patty



WDW French Qt. Help need tips


FQ is nice - it is the smallest of the moderates but has nice grounds. I%26#39;m not sure how many tips that can be shared here - for a full breakdown of facilities and recommendations, take a look at





tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34515-d1203鈥?/a>





You could hire a boat or pop on the regular trip to DTD (free); take a horse and carriage ride, or stroll around the grounds. I%26#39;d recommend a walk or boat trip to POR and spend a bit of time walking round the grounds there too if you are able - it%26#39;s very relaxing.



WDW French Qt. Help need tips


It%26#39;s probably been 10+ years but my husband and I stayed there before we moved down here. I remember it being a very nice hotel. The grounds were very nice to walk around and we had a 3rd floor room right on the canal. So peaceful to watch the boats glide past every so often.



Now more recently, we visited my brother in law and family at POR. I found the grounds to be much more confining. The trees were quite overgrown and it was dark walking the path to the room in the dark. The room itself seemed small as well, but that could have been deceiving since we had 6 kids between us so we all filled the room very quickly.




Chinners Thank you for your response. Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment