Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Roll Call for January 25 th - 30 th

I%26#39;ll be down in Key West from Jan 25th - 30th...anyone else plan on being there that weekend ???...I plan to start my stay in Key West with Happy Hour on the 25 th at Kelly%26#39;s for several Margaritas...who wants to join me ! ....Gary





Roll Call for January 25 th - 30 th


Coming in the 28th thru the 4th!



Roll Call for January 25 th - 30 th


Cool...maybe we can meet up one of those nights for drinks ....there are several places with great happy hours...do you have any specific plans yet for your stay in Key West ? ...where are you staying at ? ..I%26#39;ll be at The Angelina Guesthouse.




Still Lookin for others that will be in Key West Jan 25th-30th...plan to start off at Kelly%26#39;s for a few Margaritas on Jan 25th, Thurs during happy hour...who wants to join me ???.....Gary




2 Days and counting...anyone else up for some Margarita%26#39;s at Kelly%26#39;s Thurs during Happy Hour ?




We will getting in at about 4 pm on the 28th. We are staying at the Hyatt Sunset Harbor. Have been to KW several times but for some reason have never been to Kellys. Have been looking forward to it after hearing all the great reviews on TA. We have walked by but just never stopped in. Would love to meet up for drink at some point!




Cool...I%26#39;m going to start my night on Jan 25 , thurs at Kelly%26#39;s for sure...and maybe can stop there again on the 29th ? ...let me know....anyone else planning to come by Kelly%26#39;s Thursday night, Jan 25th for happy hour ( 4 pm - 7 pm)...I%26#39;ll be at the bar...I%26#39;ll have on a tan baseball cap that says '; GA Aquarium'; on the front and ';Volunteer'; on the back of it...stop by and have a margarita with me ! ......Gary




Gary-Hope you get this before you take off. Will try to be at Kelly%26#39;s on the 29th Happy Hour 4-5ish? Look for white Captain Tony%26#39;s baseball hat. Hope we don%26#39;t miss you!! Later!!




Hey there...Ok..great...I%26#39;ll be there on the 29th as well....about to head there at 4 pm today...hopefully the weather will clear up...its been raining all afternoon...the weather for the rest of the weekend looks great, but very wet today...anyway...see you all on the 29th ! and anyone else that stops in tonight, the 25th at Kelly%26#39;s for Happy Hour !

No comments:

Post a Comment