Friday, March 30, 2012

where is the best place to buy dollars ?

Hi, can anyone tell me where the best place to buy dollars is, I hear people talking about buying online for the best exchange rate, but I%26#39;m not sure. There are six adults in our party and I have also been told we would get a better deal if we all clubbed together, HELP I%26#39;M CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



where is the best place to buy dollars ?


Best mainstream place I%26#39;ve found so far is travelex.co.uk, they also have a tracking chart and details of whether rate is falling or rising. You collect the currency at the airport, and it%26#39;s commission free.





There%26#39;s also crowncurrencyexchange.co.uk, but if you%26#39;re looking to buy soon I%26#39;ve found they don%26#39;t give the rates they show on their website when you email them for a quote I%26#39;m sure they%26#39;re good for long term purchases though.





Can%26#39;t say I%26#39;ve seen anyone offering better rates for larger amounts, it%26#39;s usually businesses that benefit from that, and you%26#39;re probably into many thousands to get a better rate.





Worst places are high street travel agents.





HTH



where is the best place to buy dollars ?


Marks and spencers also do money exchange at good rates.The best i have found is bureau de changes in London.




Crown Exchange are offering $2.02 to the pound at the moment.





Their rates very dependant on when you want the money delivered.



They will email offers to you.




Vegas, I got really disillusioned with Crown, I see the good rates on their site, then when i request a quote that%26#39;s not what they offer me. They leave it like 12 hours before quoting me, then reduce the rates on their website, naughty blighters. I think they%26#39;re gearded towards long term investment.





Love the new image, you must have worked really hard on that body.




I used Crowncurrency. They are not very quick when it comes to emails, so that could be why the rate had dropped by the time they replied.



I spoke to them on the phone, whilst waiting for a reply to my email, and we got the advertised rate.





They always sem to have the best rate for those who are happy to pre-purchase their dollars.




Going places has an offer at the mo $1000 for about 拢532




do crownexchange only deal in cash or do they do travellers cheques as well ?? are any TCs accepted anywhere in states or is it only american express ?? i just received a email from crown currency and they offered 1.9303 for delivery on 8th feb



paul




Kitty that is about $1.87 - aren%26#39;t M+S doing better than that?





I always speak to Crown on the phone if I am interested in any deals. Like I said it is dependent on how long in the future the trip is. You can see what their game is but you can make your money go further if you are prepared to have a punt and then you end up lucky. I have one lot coming out in May at $2 and some Euros coming out earlier - I will tell you how I go on.




Don%26#39;t go crazy loading up on U.S. currencey. If you have a major credit card you will get the best exchange rate,have a real good record of your purchases,and don%26#39;t need to worry about ';flashin%26#39; cash'; some unseemly types may be watching.




The papers today were talking about another couple of rate rises here, do you think this will push the $ up even more?


  • makeup hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment