Friday, March 30, 2012

Concerned about motion sickness on rides?

See this website. Pretty funny and informative.



http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/motionsick.htm



Concerned about motion sickness on rides?


I%26#39;m sad to admit that I needed to use the barf bags located on Mission Space a couple of years ago. I haven%26#39;t had the desire to try out the less intense side yet. The only other ride that makes me a little quesy is the tea cups.



Concerned about motion sickness on rides?


Mission Space. If you don%26#39;t make it in time to a barf bag, the rest of the crew suffer. Amazing what centrifical force can do.




Mission Space seems to be the ride that gets to most.





It even made an ex-helicopter pilot queazy!





What is it about this ride that does it?




mission space worse than BTTF in universal?????......because the lady in front almost had a nasty surprise on that!!




Kraken in sea world always makes me really ill, and I never get sick on rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment