Monday, April 23, 2012

Travelling to Vero Beach from Orlando

That%26#39;s my question really: I will be in Orlando on business and then I need to travel to Vero Beach for vacation. I was planning to take the Greyhound bus - does that sound like a good idea? I don%26#39;t know how else I can get there.



Travelling to Vero Beach from Orlando


The greyhound may be cheap but it will take you about 7 hours to get there. I would check their schedule. It should be on line. There are other transports like a limo service but smaller but will probably cost you at between 50 %26amp; 100 dollars. Check with the airport or try the yellow pages. By car it is about 1 1/2 to 2 hours to Vero Beach from Orlando. Greyhound makes a lot of stops along the way. You could rent a car also but traffic is pretty heavy in Orlando and on interstate 95 if you aren%26#39;t used to driving in the states.



Travelling to Vero Beach from Orlando


Thanks, I%26#39;ve got plenty of time ( I%26#39;ll be there in January) so I%26#39;ll investigate the options.




The Greyhound Bus website says 2 - 3 hours from Orlando to Vero beach. I%26#39;ve got all day so I think I%26#39;ll take this option

No comments:

Post a Comment