Friday, March 30, 2012

weekly bike rentals

I am staying at a Sundial condo for a week and want to rent a bike for a week. my question is where do I put the bike? Does the Sundial have bike racks where I can chain the bike? Or do I simply put it inside the condo?





Thanks



weekly bike rentals


You can call Billy%26#39;s bike rentals and they should be able to tell you where you can store bikes at Sundial. Their # is 1-800-575-8717 .





They will deliver the bikes and pick them up at the end of the week.



weekly bike rentals


www.billysrentals.com and www.finnemores.com Both will deliver and pick up bikes. Unlike many places, you can leave the bikes in the parking area and there are bike racks as well, but not all over the place, unless they have new ones. You won%26#39;t need to put it inside the condo unless you%26#39;re planning to rent some super bike. The bike paths are flat as pancakes on Sanibel so that would be a waste.





Sundial had guards on their parking lots in season. Not for security but to keep out people who wanted to use the lots to park and walk to the beach. It drove me crazy when I was there because visitors would take up the spaces behind the beachfront condos If you%26#39;re in the %26#39;new%26#39; end you can always lock it to the pilings underneath.




You misspelled the one website.





www.finnimores.com





Couldn%26#39;t find the one website so I did some searching.




well, that happens.




';the one website'; grammar please ;-)




the negative tone of this thread is shocking to me. count me out ;~}

No comments:

Post a Comment