Friday, March 30, 2012

Info on Sea World

We have been to Orlando many times and are planning another trip in May. We have been to Disney and Universal many times before. People keep suggesting Sea World they say it%26#39;s cheaper and a load of fun. Could anyone give me any info? I know it%26#39;s hard to compare them to Disney or Universal. Anyone like Sea World better? Let me know. I have 4 kids 14, 10, 6, 4



Info on Sea World


seawold are offering payaday go free all year now dunno if its for tourists tho.. its around $67 each....



Info on Sea World


It is like comparing apples to oranges to me. They are all great in their own way. I couldn%26#39;t imagine going down without going to Sea World. It is a favorite of ours for sure. I called them about the Fun Card. Pay for a day and come back all year and they told me that they do sell that as an option for tourist too. It is just marketed toward Floridians since they would get the most benefit from it. I%26#39;ve been to Sea World 3 times and will be going a fourth next month. Sea World is not so overwhelming. One could do it in a day if you start at opening.




I adore Sea World. Your kids will love it. They have added new attractions in the last couple of years. My sons 3 and 9 like it more than Disney. You will have a great time!




seawold is great been 7 times and still grin like a chesire cat at clyde and seymore!!!!




Tony7 - do you think the mime artist is the greatest? I%26#39;d never seen Clyde and Seamore before and laughed until I cried.




missed the clyde show last year tony7.....should i make it a priority?




I don%26#39;t think you%26#39;ll regret SW. It%26#39;s different from the other parks in that there%26#39;s not as many rides(only a few, but they%26#39;re great for thrill seekers!) but SW offers a lot of animal shows. When you arrive, or beforehand if you can, be sure to check the show times, %26amp; make a plan, because there%26#39;s quite a bit of walking. If you can go for 2 days-all the better. The thing my kids love most about SW is the ability to feed the animals(seals ,stingrays, dolphins) There%26#39;s something more serene %26amp; ';real'; about SW, because the creatures are living, not pre-programmed animatronics!




yes its good to get there early and watch him, its so funny!!! he,s very good at spontaneous impressions!!!! fab!!!




joanne you will smile all day after seeing them!! grin factor..... endless..........




Are these shows such as Clyde %26amp; Seamore extra or are they included in your Sea World pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment