Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Organic Meat in Key West?

Hello,





I am a former vegetarian who has begun eating organic meat only. Does anyone know of any restaurants in Key West that serve organic meat? If not organic, how about hormone/antibiotic free meat? I%26#39;m looking forward to all the fresh seafood, but I%26#39;d also like to have some non-seafood protein options...





Thanks for your help!



Organic Meat in Key West?


Try the 801 Bourbon Street bar on Duval.



Organic Meat in Key West?


My two cents...the Cafe is a restaurant on Southard that serves vegetarian, and may have meat. I don%26#39;t know that there%26#39;s the demand here for what you%26#39;re looking for, but I could be wrong. Waterfront Market may have organic meat (raw).





I like my food to have parents, personally, but I%26#39;ve gone to The Cafe several times and have been blown away with the flavors of their veg. dishes. They FEED you, too--huge bowls of stuff to take home.

No comments:

Post a Comment