Saturday, March 24, 2012

Have a nice day.

I would just like to prove my good old friend bssd wrong and wish everybody a good day out there in the World. My day finished in the most beautiful sunset since I was at Indian Rocks. You really are spoilt out there.



Have a nice day.


You need to move to Scotland %26#39;orrible Vegas. Land of the big sky. When the sun goes down it can, I%26#39;ve heard, be replaced by the northern lights too.





We went to St Pete once to watch the sun go down. No clouds, and it just went down. Nothing else. No drama. Will try again next time. Would love to see a pretty sunset over the Gulf.



Have a nice day.


I know what you mean but it is still a great feeling on that beach in all that warmth







- in fact a bit like scotland





... one day every decade.




at your age u sure the warmth wasnt caused by a bit of incontinence




Oh that is lovely I am being all lyrical and you spoil the fragrance of my illusions.



Just a card on the pillow how could they. I would have replaced those card back in their pigeon holes. Oh America




America the land of the free what they missed of the end was freeloader lol




Where is the bssd?




... and why has Nemmis changed from Indiana Jones into Michael Caine?




Iknew you were old as that was steve mcqueen but my wife said i was like that 40 years ago and now i look more like Caine lol




I appreciated your message Vegas, but then I have always found you to be helpful , with a kind of wacky sense of humour.




bssd was out snowblowing the 13 inches of snow out of his driveway in the 4 deg. weather. And no, I was not having a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment