Saturday, March 24, 2012

Need Help

I will be traveling across the US with my husband this coming summer. He鈥檚 a long haul truck driver and me and my son plan to join him for a few weeks every now and then. I have no clue where well end up stopping in your state so I was hoping you could all help me by telling me cool kid friendly places to see. I know there will be times where we鈥檒l be waiting a day or so to pick up or drop off and I鈥檇 love to use that free time to explore areas. I鈥檓 the kind of person who likes to plan as much as possible. So any and all recommendations of places to stop and see would be greatly appreciated

Thanks so much for all your help

Lisa

Need Help

There are so many great places. St. Augustine is cool with lots to see %26amp; do. Historical with shopping and beaches. Or course theres Orlando with many theme parks, lots of shopping,

Gatorland is a small park, not very expensive but interesting to spend the day at. Busch Gardens on the west coast, Nice beaches over there. Miami, all kinds of things to do there.

Cape Kennedy tour on the east coast and Ron Jons surf shop is open 24 hours a day.

It just depends on where you end up. Maybe someone can recommend a travel guide. Also go to myflorida.com and click on visitor for some good info.

Most large cities have a chamber of commerce web site with an info request page for free tourist info.

  • cute hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment