Thursday, April 12, 2012

Water condition?

We came down last year. We are planning on coming down in a couple of weeks. Last year, the red tide was in and we couldn%26#39;t even breath. Any idea if the conditions are right for red tide? I was also wandering if seaweed has been a problem?



Water condition?


Luckily we have not had any redtide this year. And the water has been crystal clear for the past few weeks. This happens when there has not been any storms in the gulf.



Water condition?


Water was great when we were there late July/early August.



Have a great vacation!



Karen




Ewwww! I remember that red tide last year...yuk!!! This year so far all is clear. Water yesterday and today has been beautiful color and smooth as glass. Absolutely beautiful !!! But, I can%26#39;t tell you what tomorrow will bring...but I do think stunning again.




do u think next week will be as good? We%26#39;re going and can%26#39;t wait!




Thanks everyone for the info! I have my fingers crossed for pretty water while we%26#39;re there! When it%26#39;s clear, there isn%26#39;t any other place as beautiful! Thanks again!




We just got back. The water was beautiful! So clear! The weather was great too. There were some jelly fish, but not bad. I love going in October because the water is usually so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment