Saturday, April 21, 2012

Activities for a 7 year old boy....

Hello again-





I have a Cinderella breakfast and an appointment at BB Boutique for my daughter. I am wondering if there are any special things that my son would enjoy? Could anyone give me any information about the Pirate activities they have? We do have a breakfast at Chef Mickey%26#39;s planned but we want to find something that my husband can just take my son to for a special time for just the boys. He will be 7 at time of travel (in March) and loves pirates, sports and really is easy to please.



Activities for a 7 year old boy....


This might be of interest to you?





Pirate Adventure - Children wear pirate bandannas and follow clues to search Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon for buried treasure. They sail to many exotic ';ports of call'; (Resort Marinas) to collect treasure. Children who are potty trained (no pull-ups) and ages 4-12 may attend. Lunch is provided (Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich, Gummy bears, Krispy Treat and Juice box).







Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.



Available to all guests. Cost is $28.17 plus tax.



Reservations 180 days in advance at 407-WDW-DINE.





';We did this the last day and it was probably my boys%26#39; favorite activity. They get a pirate hat with Mickey ears, available no where else. They load up on a boat with a Jolly Roger flag and go around the lake looking for treasure. I%26#39;m not sure exactly what they do because parents don%26#39;t get to go along. But they come back with a bag full of loot and grinning from ear to ear, saying all kinds of pirate lingo. That%26#39;s when my boys decided we could just live at the Grand Floridian!'; Carie Lackey, 6/03





';We made reservations yesterday and were told tennis shoes (sneakers) and socks were now required for the child.'; Jennifer, 10/8/03



Activities for a 7 year old boy....


Thank you so much for that suggestion. I think that is something my son would love. Is this something you pay for in advance or do they just use a credit card as a guarantee? I%26#39;m just trying to figure out which day to book it and how to make it work. We will be there during spring break.... do you think I still have a shot at getting this booked?




They also have catch and release fishing at Port Orleans Riverside resort. I don%26#39;t know if your husband and son get to do this type of thing regularly, but if not it would be something your little boy would probably enjoy. They may could rent a sailboat or other watercraft. Many of the resorts offer these rentals.




Thanks for the suggestions. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside so we may have to take advantage of the fishing, I know my son would love that. I%26#39;ll also look into renting some sort of boat as he would really enjoy that. Does anyone know if you need to reserve those well in advance?




You don%26#39;t need to book the boats ahead of time - you can hire Sea Racers at Downtown Disney for about $25 per half hour - we did this twice last year and had a great time! Your son won%26#39;t be able to drive the boat but he can still have a good time yelling instructions to Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment