Monday, April 23, 2012

wanted to rent a home

Has anyone rented a home on Marco Island? If so any advice, there are so many and I have never been there before so I don%26#39;t know where these homes are. Suggestions of a home rental that you have stayed at would be appreciated.

thanks

wanted to rent a home

Hi

we have stayed at Marco but not rented a house I would suggest if possible one off bald eagle drive as there are several restaurants close by and it is central not that the island is very large anyway

wanted to rent a home

bunky-

I have a person that has three private rentals that we have used.

You will love the homes, the private pool, hot tub or spa, and location.

check the rentals out at:

http://www.marcoislandfloridavacation.com/

We have stayed in Abbeville and will be going again this week (3/4 to 3/11). I will be seeing Alqonquin up close and personal while down there as an alternative to our next trip in October.

Sandy and Bill are really great to rent from and I would highly recommend them.


If you haven%26#39;t already locked your rental in, we%26#39;ve rented a private home on Marco for the past 12 years. I would recommend the Tiger Tail Beach neighborhood for easy beach access within walking distance plus gulf access if you rent a boat. Check out www.vrbo.com for vacation rentals by owner.


Hello Bunky,

The simple answer is to only rent from somebody that has more than enough photos and maps to make you feel comfortable. I am a Realtor on the Island (although I do not work with rentals). If you let me know what you are looking for, I would be glad to check with some of my past buyers to see if they would have anything nice that would fit your needs.

Thank you,

Kevin


I know you posted a while ago, but I thought I%26#39;d make a recommendation to you. Check out Linda Roberts Antinoro%26#39;s place:

http://www.floridavacations.com/fv/6781.html

Linda is an artist and very meticulous and wants to make every guest feel extremely special. Her home on Marco Island is absolutely beautiful. Your own pool, hot tub, private dock, etc., right on the canal in quiet residential area just a few minutes to the beach. We%26#39;ve stayed there several times and we%26#39;re going back this August. Some days you won%26#39;t want to leave her house, because you%26#39;re right on the water and will see dolphins playing as you relax on the dock. Wonderful pool and luxurious, gorgeous decor inside the house.

You will truly feel ';at home'; while luxuriating in a beautiful home in paradise!


kevdeb -

Kind of frieking out right now - I too have the Abbeville rented for 2/27-3/10. Please check your dates and post any news....I just looked at my receipt and definitely have those????? Are you sure you booked the Abbeville or was it the Algonquin?


far be it for me to say - but check the dates. I believe you%26#39;ll see that they were at that house this PAST March. She said ';this week'; and gave a date for that week last March. Be calm and check with the owners.


Thanks for the advice, didn%26#39;t check with the owners but after seeing their posted date I think that is exactly what they were saying.

Thanks again!

  • sun spots on the face
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment