Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1st timer with limited time - help!

My boyfriend and I are flying out to Florida on Saturday 11th November for his best friends wedding. The wedding takes place on Monday 13th November and we fly home on Friday 17th November. Unfortunately we could not stay longer as my boyfriend could not get any longer off work. We have 1 day taken up by the wedding, which is in the Magic Kingdom and 1 other day taken up by Discovery Cove, which I have always wanted to do! Can anyone help me with suggestions for must sees on the other 3 days - there is so much I want to see I can%26#39;t narrow it down! Any other hints and tips for 1st timers would be much appreciated!!



1st timer with limited time - help!


Discovery Cove will also include admission to Sea World, so you can spend a day there. Then it depends on what you like. If you are into thrill rides, spend your other two days at Universal%26#39;s parks. If you are not so much into thrill rides, then I would recommend Epcot and MGM (which have a few thrills, and lots of other fun stuff).



1st timer with limited time - help!


I vote for an Epcot visit, as I believe it offers the most variety for two young adults with both rides, shows, and the experience of the World Showcase countries.




I vote Epcot too. You can%26#39;t go wrong at the Disney parks, though, IMO.



Look through th Trip advisor forums a lot between now and then; you%26#39;ll learn a lot of tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment