Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Beach Club resort concierge level room

I am staying at the Beach Club during Christmas week. Am considering a room at the concierge level. Can any one comment if the concierge level is worth the extra cost? Thanks



Beach Club resort concierge level room


Wow! I wasn%26#39;t even aware that the Key West Beach Club had transient rentals, much less a concierge floor! Its neighbor - 1800 Atlantic - has been renting to tourists for years, but this is news to me.





Having said that, and with absolutely NO personal knowledge of the Beach Club, I%26#39;m going to take a wild stab and advise you to save the money you%26#39;d spend on the concierge floor and use it for transportation. If you won%26#39;t have a car with you, you%26#39;ll definitely need to rent either bikes or mopeds, as the Beach Club is in a pretty remote location.



Beach Club resort concierge level room


Since this is also posted on the Orlando board, I%26#39;d say they made a mistake in posting it here. I think they are talking about the Disney hotel.




Thanks, cruisemom!


  • eyeliner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment