Monday, April 23, 2012

To Leec1, real glad...........

you enjoyed your holiday, see the original post went off into the ditch again, so just wanted to say thanks about the friendliness you experienced. Most people are happy to be here in Florida, it takes a visitor to remind us how lucky we are to live here ALL THE TIME...next time drive down to Sarasota, unless there is red tide you will not be disappointed about the clarity of the water and the talc-like sand.....will try not to anger Carla, but it is ANOTHER beautiful day in the Sunshine State....now where is my suntan lotion ?.....signing off and running from the computer.....cheers..:)



To Leec1, real glad...........


bubba, you really know how to hurt a girl don%26#39;t you?!





But I have to agree with you, that I%26#39;m glad Leec enjoyed his holiday, even though more people didn%26#39;t get to read his original posts.





Anyway, the weather here is pretty mild for October and I%26#39;m not bothered...really!!!!!



To Leec1, real glad...........


whats happened here then.........? What did I miss ? What%26#39;s the deal with the initial posts ?




dicko, they removed most of them and closed us down! The usual...




I agree with the Senator of Friendliness Mr Bubba and fellow Floridian Eddie. You are a friendly bunch and that is why so many of us keep coming back year after year for as long as we can. You are lucky to live there Bubba but I also live in a lovely place and while you look at sun everyday we can get the four seasons in a day. We live at the head of a dale and can see the weather coming for miles. The fields are so verdant now that we have had so much rain but it remains warm as we approach November - I have never known such mild weather up here. So while I envy you your sun and six lane highways, all the other bits that attract I still think that Britain is a calm, quaint, pleasant and sensible place to live.




here here Vegas, I%26#39;m enjoying London at the moment.





Theo%26#39;s flying tonight...




Wife wanted Trinny and Susannah so i%26#39;m on the web instead




oh no! Try and catch the highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment