Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First time in Miami

hi, i have a business trip to orlando (i%26#39;m from UK) at the beginning of November and after that have decided to take a (well deserved) week off. I like the idea of catching a flight down to Miami but would appreciate some advice on where to stay and what there is to do before i decide. I%26#39;ll be travelling alone so want to make sure i am staying somewhere that%26#39;s cool and sociable and most of all lots of fun. I have been doing some research on the interweb and there seems to be loads to do, so some pointers will be really helpful.

look fwd to reading some replies

Cheers

Kris

First time in Miami

Rather than taking a flight to Miami, you would be better off renting a car and driving - it%26#39;s about a 3 to 3.5 hour drive. If you are dead set on Miami, then the South Beach area is where it all happens. Go to the Google Gods for more info on South Beach. It is not just a beach but an entire area of night life. And depending on your interests, there are other sights to see between Orlando and Miami. If you do decide to drive, the road that goes along the coast in some parts (highway A1A) is a very pleasant drive alongside the houses of the rich. You might even see Donald Trump%26#39;s house, Mar A Lago, in West Palm Beach - from the outside, of course.

First time in Miami

Kris%26gt;

No worries! Switch over to the Miami Beach forum for LOTS of great info on your trip.

I helped a recent visitor here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34439-i35-k673709鈥?/a>

Let me know if you have more questions...

AG


Thanks Chuts, and AG. I%26#39;m going to check out the Miami Beach forum now and sure it%26#39;ll raise some more questions. I%26#39;m dead cert on Miami, but don%26#39;t think I%26#39;ll be renting a car. I can get a flight from UK to Orlando via Miami so that%26#39;s taken care of, also I just want to chill and will be nice to have a break from driving.

Thanks guys, I%26#39;ll be back!!

K

  • eyeliner
  • streamreader
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment