Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Honeymoon Island or shuttle to Caladesi ???

Hi, I%26#39;m going to be in the area in just over a week and I am trying to finalize my plans. Does anyone have an opinion of which island is better? I am taking my 7yr old so I am looking for specific things. She would like to go shelling, hopefully see a few fish from the water, and maybe a little wildlife (turtles and birds) on the island. I was also considering renting a kayak, but not sure if that would be too much for her. Any opinions or info would be greatly appreciated.



I already have reservations for a trip to Egmont Key.



Thanks!



Honeymoon Island or shuttle to Caladesi ???


Both are worth a visit, but Caladesi is much the quiter of the two because of its isolation. There is little to choose between them for shelling and wildlife, although I%26#39;ve never seen any turtles! Plenty of bird life though.



Honeymoon Island or shuttle to Caladesi ???


Take her to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. The website is www.cmaquarium.org . It is not a large facility but they have a touching pool and various living marine creatures on display. She%26#39;ll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment