Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A few more choices

Thanks RustyKat for your reply.





I%26#39;ve added a one more to the list of where to stay. I am getting boggled by all the emails and rates that I can%26#39;t decide. Most are running about $120.00 plus tax and fees so they are all price wise the same.





Palm Tree Villas ?





Or can anyone offer another place.





I am looking for something nice on the beach with a pool. I bedroom or efficiency is OK since it is me and my daughter. We don%26#39;t need much, but we like things nice and clean. I won%26#39;t be cooking but a fridge and microwave would be nice. BBQ is a must.



A few more choices


Hey KittyKat, I dont know anything about Palm Tree Villa but we also like Queens Gate, it is across the street from the beach but it has a deck with rocking chairs around it that you can see the beach and water. The pool is in the bach and very nice with BBQ grills set up for your use. Their rates are very reasonable. I%26#39;m not one for large resorts, I like the smaller, quaint hotels like Queens Gate and Angelinos Sea Lodge, especially in this area because there are a lot to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment