Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Day?

I am planning on coming to Key West on Thanksgiving Day. Will much be open? Much to do? Restaurants open?





Any suggestion for a inexpensive nice hotel or B/B for one night, Nov 23 for myself and my husband?





We are vacationing in Miami area and just driving down for the 2 days.





Thank You,





Judy



Thanksgiving Day?


We flew into Miami and drove down to Key West on Thanksgiving Day a couple years ago. We didn%26#39;t arrive in Key West until after dark. Duval Street was very busy, looked like most things were open. The bars down at Key West Bight were all open.





I don%26#39;t know about where to stay, some places probably have minimum stays since it%26#39;s a holiday weekend. We%26#39;re flying in again on Thanksgiving and will be at Marrero%26#39;s.



Thanksgiving Day?


This will be my third Thanksgiving in Key West. The only resteraunt I found closed last year was Blue Heaven, and there was a longer wait at the other places I tried. Pepes was about 75 minutes, but they were taking names and you can sit at the bar.





Most of the other activities, sea-related, museums, all the bars on the Key West Bight, etc. looked open to me.





Pjk

No comments:

Post a Comment