Monday, April 23, 2012

Magic Wand

Heading to Destin Friday for a long weekend so if you can get your magic wand out Semco I have some requests, please: sun, (looking a little iffy on weather.com), a good meal at The Back Porch, (that%26#39;s always a little iffy but love the view), no seaweed, no jelly fish, none of the dreaded red tide and most important-the sizes I want at the outlets. Thanks!



Magic Wand


I can try it all except for the Back Porch. It would take much more than a wand to get a good meal there!!!





Poof!



Magic Wand


Well, opinions vary about the Back Porch. Mine is as follows: meals are a little weak but the bar apps are the best.



I think the view at Aj%26#39;s is excellent (except if they are building the condo on Noriega Point) and the food is better.




Thanks Semco, thought the Back Porch request might be asking for too much! May skip is since it%26#39;s a short trip and just eat at AJ%26#39;s since we were planning on going there for a drink anyway. I don%26#39;t like seafood, my husband loves it so when we go to the beach I choose the condo and he does the restaurants. As long as there%26#39;s chicken or a burger on the menu I%26#39;m happy.




They are predicting cool weather this weekend. Of course, if you are from North of here, cool to us may not be to you.




Semco, don%26#39;t put that magic wand away! We are heading down on October 20 for 8 days (staying at the Adagio). I would also like to have all of the things that georgia4 requested. Oh and if you could keep my mother in law from showing up that would be great!



Margy




Hey ms757, I have dibs on the magic wand, need all it%26#39;s strength for decent weather this weekend. After that it%26#39;s all yours! Your mother-in-law request might be as difficult as mine for the Back Porch:)

No comments:

Post a Comment