Monday, April 23, 2012

Pictures

I tried to post a picture of all of us at the beach... I guess because our bathing suits were the only thing we had on it got deemed obsene?! I have no idea. Has anyone else had this problem? I mean there has to be pictures on trip advisor people took with bathingsuits on no? well I tried.... its just well, weird. I mean what if you took a picture at the southernmost point with shorts and your bathingsuit top on? would that be ok? Its weird....



Pictures


Thats a surprise?? have you seen some of the recent photos posted? one womans rather large breasts are practically falling out of her tank top. not that i%26#39;m complaining or anything, but i don%26#39;t understand what they consider acceptable??





Who know%26#39;s?





:p



Pictures


Uncle Rico.....ummm...I believe that IS Seminolegirl.



Party on, S-girl !




I think the shot in the bathinsuits was showing less... besides megans are almost falling out too!





My point is they discriminated against us! :(





It wasn%26#39;t a play boys spread, it was a cute picture showing smathers beach...




Ummmm.....................woops!! I thought she looked familiar?





The pics are much clearer than your TA photo. Now I feel like an idiot!! LOL!!





I hope I didn%26#39;t offend you Seminolegirl?? Your pictures are lovely, and any man would be lucky to have you by his side. (kissing butt)






hahahahahahahahahahaha its cool, I was bending really really far over. I put that on there because its right out side of ricks. but yup thats my burned self.




you made a good point though... if they they let that, why not the other one?




Alright - am I too stupid to live? (THAT IS RHETORICAL)





Where do you find a picture site - postings - page - whatever.




its on the key west overview page in the bottom left right hand corner (right as in your looking at the screen and its on the right side)





I would really love to know the rules for future reference. Just so I can share the pictures.




whooops said left insted of side... my fingers can%26#39;t keep up.




Nice photos!!! I should have gone to school at Florida State. Looking good Seminolegirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment