Thursday, April 19, 2012

need help with pensacola area lodging

I will be in Pensacola in Nov. for the Great gulfcoasr art fair. I need to find lodging for about 5 days. The reviews of hotels sound mostly awful. I don%26#39;t want to spend any more than $90.00 a night (at the most). I could drive a little maybe 10-15 miles. Any helpful suggestions?



need help with pensacola area lodging


My brother stayed here during the Hurricane Ivan recovery. I also stayed there one night. He had the kitchenette, Suite, etc. Very nice. I see rates are $100-$120. It is downtown P%26#39;Cola. Close to Sevile Quarter, The Outback, etc. Plus easy road access to other areas. Check it out. It may be worth the effort to spend a little more and have the kitchen, suite setup. Here are the numbers.



Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Pensacola



601 E Chase St



Pensacola, FL 32502



(850) 432-0202



(850) 438-7965



Hope this helps. RT



need help with pensacola area lodging


Honestly, the Ashton Inn was not bad at all. It was clean, beds were comfortable, we had a kitchenette with all the necessities including a coffee maker. It was great--we will stay there again next time we are in Pensacola.

No comments:

Post a Comment