Thursday, April 19, 2012

Gourmet Market & Deli opens on Sanibel

Andrea%26#39;s Gourmet Market and Delicatessen has just opened for business - located 2430 Periwinkle Way. Very upscale - great menu for take outs - and custom catering. Offers box lunches and daily specials. Hot and Cold Specialty Sandwiches, salads and soups - fresh meats and seafood and Fine Wines. We just brought lunch in from Andrea%26#39;s and it was delish!! I just had to share with you all and help spread the news.

Andrea owns Dolce Vita and Riviera Restaurants.

Gourmet Market %26amp; Deli opens on Sanibel

Thanks for the info Rainstorm! I appreciate it and I%26#39;m sure other%26#39;s do as well.

Gourmet Market %26amp; Deli opens on Sanibel

Great news...I hope they will be very successful. Will check it out. for myself...SOON.


Rainstorm, I looked for it when I was down in Sanibel last week and didn%26#39;t see it. Would you happen to know what is near?


Grand Opening was held yesterday and it was a big success. Sanibel needed something like this.

It is located near the 7-11 at the end of Periwinkle - across from Bailey%26#39;s. I hope you try it next time you%26#39;re down.


The Scottish vacationers look forward to trying it out too.We%26#39;ll be there next week!

  • dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment