Saturday, April 21, 2012

have fun luv!

If you haven%26#39;t already left for your trip....Make sure to post a trip report when you get back to let us know how much fun you had and if anything has changed, etc. I%26#39;m jealous! :) Be careful and have a great vacation!



have fun luv!


Thanks dmw4444, Thats so nice!! We leave this saturday, leaving from Boston, got a straight flight out at 7:20 am. I am so excited!!! The weather here is starting to get cold and dreary. Need some palm trees and sun to cheer me up!!! We dont have anything in particular planned, just relaxing, eating tons, drinking...:-) oh ya, the pirate ship is a must again!!! Probably rent the wave runners again. Your going back next spring right? We wont be, we are going to Las Vegas in January, my niece is Miss Maine and will be in the Miss America pageant there!!! Thats going to be thrilling!!! I will let you know how the trip went when we get back!!!!! I%26#39;ll have a beer for ya at Cooters!!!!!!! Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment