Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beaches

I recently moved to Tampa, specifically to the USF area. I haven%26#39;t been able to find a close beach. I ended up going to St. Pete beach last weekend, but I%26#39;m sure there must be a closer one to USF. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Beaches

The closest beach will be the Ben T. Davis beach. It%26#39;s on SR60 AKA Courtney Campbell Causeway on the Tampa side. Kinda near the Tampa airport. Other than that, keep heading West on the causeway to Clearwater beach. That would be the closest beach on the gulf coast. Ben T. Davis is a beach on the bay, not the gulf.

Beaches

I used to go to USF, and the easiest and nicest beaches to get to from there were Fort Desoto Park, and Pass-a-Grille(just south of St Pete Beach). And yes, its about 45 minute ride from USF.

  • a good research survey
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment