Thursday, April 19, 2012

DARE i phone this company???

doing reserch for holiday getting right into doing things with out tour operator/travelagent, was recommended this sight for cheap flights, but nearly fell off my chair when it came up with





return flights business class with virgin 25th march to 8th april 2007 for .....................wait for it......................





拢20





dare i phone them





others offered right underneath this offer was for a later date asvertising at...............拢35





gotta be a mistake





gotta be





gonna phone them???????/





to scared gonna be a typo mistake on computer and price is gonna shot up





www.flightseverywhere.co.uk



DARE i phone this company???


chelly, perhaps it is a huge mistake on there behalf but, you%26#39;ve nothing to loose by phoning them. Who knows they might even honour their mistake and let you have it at that price.



Meanwhile chelly while you are pondering I%26#39;m just gonna go and take a look ;-)





P.S. please let me know how you get on when you ring them.



DARE i phone this company???


just rang them they have made huge mistake.......dam.........



but offered flights direct for 拢215 per adult with virgin flying from gatwick for same dates so still not to bad was hoping they would get me better price or stand to what is advertised but never mind




hmmmm, you would think a company like Virgin could honour a little typo mistake and let you have the fares at the advertised price!!!. Must say though the price they have given you is good. Are they holding that price for you to give you time to consider their ';offer';?




yes they are... gonna speak to all the gang later they are coming round for dinner so will hit it to them then lol





i was also dissapointed that they didnt keep the offer on as it was me that really pointed out the error, the lady on the telephone was quite surprised when she saw it on screen thought they could atl least offered a bit more like priemum economy for that price or am i asking to much lol




chelly, you are certainly not asking too much. I%26#39;m even thinking of ringing them myself and hopefully I will get someone who might let me have the flights at the advertised price. I have just been back on for another look and they still have flights advertised at 拢20. I can fly from Manchester on the 22nd December and return the 5th January for 拢20!!!!!!!. I have absolutely no intentions of going away again till next year........ but at that price I would be off like a shot.




i know at that price its unbelieveable gonna phone them again and say that even though i have directed them to a fault on the web site they still have not rectified it and that i want the price as advertised on screen will speak to manager...this price is unbelieveable and also it shows that they have done this all over the board from gatwick to manchester??





the hotel is 拢850 per suite for 2 weeks might look at going amarch and after lol lol




Maybe that was the price without charges %26amp; taxes




might be but even with charges and taxes 拢20???????????





that would make the business class ticket less than the same price as a ecomony ticket!




chelly,



my husband has just phoned them, and they said that the website had not been updated and the flights have all sold out at that price. (what bollarks he was talking). My husband then said he was ringing ABTA to report false advertising. Unfortunately ABTA are shut for the weekend.



I have contacted Virgin by e-mail (their head office is shut!) about their flights being advertised at 拢20 on this website, so I am now awaiting their reply.



If I get any joy I will let you know. Right time for me to go and buy my lottery tickets and hope for a win as i can%26#39;t see me getting flights for 拢20!!! LOL.



I will be back later to see if you have any joy chelly




Can you not book it online and get the advertised price?

No comments:

Post a Comment