Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best disney resort hotel

Which disney resort hotel would you suggest? I%26#39;m looking for a disney resort that small children would enjoy, but also is more on the luxury side...thanks



Best disney resort hotel


Also would like suggestions for ';special'; events or experiences that are available at DisneyWorld for small children...



Best disney resort hotel


Hi thmar,



Have you logged on to the Disneyworld.com ? It%26#39;s the best site ever, and will give you some great ideas. Lots of virtual room tours, calendars of events...too much to mention. (And music to get you in the mood). I have been 13 times (always low season). Never stayed at a Diz resort I didn%26#39;t enjoy. I never leave the property, also I like the transportation system. It%26#39;s my fav escape (personal choice).



I have not travelled with children. You will read some pros and cons about this Disney thing. It%26#39;s very expensive...and very wonderful. If you accept the prices, and have an idea of the enormous size of the place, you will love it.When you%26#39;re with little ones, I suggest staying on property for those much needed afternoon breaks.



The Wilderness Lodge is fantasic, and a short boat ride from the Magic Kingdom. I think if I were to take children...that one would be my choice...Have fun exploring the site...You may also want to type ';Disney hotels'; in the SEARCH space right on TA. You%26#39;ll get a lot of different ideas...Wishing you a fantastic time...Moose




Luxury resort for kids-I would say Beach Club. Not sure what time of year you are going, but it has a huge sand bottom pool and slides and is walking distance from Epcot. For ';special'; things for kids (starting at age 4) at the Grand Floridian there is the Grand Adventures in Cooking, the Pirate Adventure, the Wonderland Tea Party. At Downtown Disney they have just opened up the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique where little girls can get a princess makeover. Select days in Jan, Feb, and March they are having the ';Pirates and Princess Party'; at the Magic Kingdom. I think they have a jr. safari animal program at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Hope this helps to get you started.




Another vote for the Yacht and Beach Club!




I also agree with the suggestion for Beach Club - it is great. But the Polynesian just has something special about it too.





If you consider a moderate, Port Orleans French quarter seems to be popular with youngsters.





Here is a site with photos of the various resorts. Just be sure to click where the line points, rather than on the words themselves.



disneyworldlinks.com/Resort-Park-Presentatio鈥?/a>




Thank you...what wonderful suggestions! If anyone else can add to these...I would appreciate it.




Disney are currently running %26#39;Little Ones Magic Hours%26#39; where kiddies get sole access to selected rides in Fantasyland at MK for 1 hour before regular park opening.



Might be worth checking these out,depending on when you are going.




There are two issues here. Small children ,one would assume, might be spending more time at the M.K. Grand Floridian is the epitomy of luxury and is very child friendly. As said the Wilderness Lodge is a spectacular property but not what would one would say is in the ';luxury '; category. (Even though my fave) Beach and Yacht Club is on a par with the Grand, but you are now a distance from the M.K. Having gone on endlessly, but have stayed at all , I%26#39;m going to say the Grand Floridian. Have fun!!




Hi - We have stayed at Contemporary, Polynesian and Wilderness Lodge. Our favorite is Polynesian but also love the Wilderness Lodge. I am sure the Beach Club is also great but if you have small children you probably will be spending more time at the Magic Kingdom so I would go with Polynesian or Wilderness. Whatever you decide will be great.




Trecord1....how do I find out more about the Pirate and Princess Party....I went to DisneyWorld%26#39;s official site and saw postings on the other activities, but was wondering where I go for this particular one. Again thanks to everyone...the Grand Floridian or the Beach Yacht Club look like what we have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment