Saturday, April 21, 2012

Crafting in Orlando

My wife, the saddo, is heavy into crafting, cards/scrapbooks etc.





She%26#39;s already been looking at US sites for Disney scrapbooking bits and pieces and wants to know if Disney sell the stuff themselves, and where.





If anyone can help me to spend an afternoon of my much looked forward to vacation in a shop that ranks only second in excitement to funeral parlours please let me know!



Crafting in Orlando


Sorry - but there is a scrapbooking shop at Downtown Disney!! Be nice and let your wife have a look at the following website and it will give her an idea of what will be available when she gets there (ignore the prices - grossly inflated!!)





www.laughingplacestore.com/Category-RC-8.asp





Both Michaels and Joanns sell disney related scrapbooking materials





Have fun!!



Crafting in Orlando


Thx, it%26#39;s her birthday while we%26#39;re there so I suppose I could let her go that day, as she%26#39;ll probably enjoy it more than the theme parks!




there is a huge store like hobbycraft down i-drive called michaels, I card make and I found it great and quite cheap compared to here!





Most shops in disney sell disney scrapbook things I got a great pair of scissors that cut mickeys head!!




Thx Disneybunny,





I%26#39;m sure that my wife will go crazy buying all sorts of disney stuff, looks like i%26#39;d better take her credit card away b4 we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment