Thursday, April 19, 2012

ABM's near Windsor Hills

HI Everyone,





We will be in Orlando in early November and I do not want to carry too much American cash with me. I was wondering if there are any Automated Banking Machines for withdrawls near Windsor Hills(where we will be staying).



I was also told that we Canadians get a better exchange rate if we do the transaction in the USA?!?! If that indeed is the case I will only take enough money with me for the first couple days and hopefully be able to access an ABM to replenish the ';moula'; every several days. Any thoughts???



ABM's near Windsor Hills


Thanks deejay, much appreciated!!!!



ABM's near Windsor Hills


Whoa, you will get hosed on the service charges. We are with the Royal Bank, and it%26#39;s about $3-4 per withdrawal, I think. No freebies either. We always get our cash here, and use cash, traveller%26#39;s cheques, and Visa. The best places to get cash are usually not the banks, but the currency exchange places, like Custom House (NOT at the airport though). It%26#39;s usually about a cent or more better, plus often better deals on travellers cheques (although that can depend on your banking service package). Check around for the best rates.





Mel




Thanks CanadaMel





I will check with my bank ( Scotiabank ) re: their service fees for out of country transactions and weigh out the options. Thanks again for the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment