Thursday, April 19, 2012

big thanks to everyone

just thought id say a very big thank you to all who have taken the trouble to answer my numerous questions over the months; with luck , all the info will make this holiday something really special; thanks again, see you all soon ; james





big thanks to everyone


Hope you have a good trip, james. BTW, thanks for the props you gave my post about British drivers; not that I had anything to do with the website, but siill thanks. In your honor, I turned on one of the rock stations here (101.1 FM), but I got bored when I heard ';Welcome to the Jungle';, as I often listen to the Jim Rome sports talk national radio show, and they play the intro to ';Jungle'; several times each day.



big thanks to everyone


thanks eddie;101.1 eh; thank god , i%26#39;d had terrible visions of two weeks in a car listening to madonna or tammy why?nette. now we%26#39;ll be bowling along to black sabbath, hopefully; although knowing my luck it%26#39;ll be linkin park !

No comments:

Post a Comment