Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cash machines in disney...

Only 9 more sleeps to go!





I will probably need to take money out when im in disney and i%26#39;m just wondering where and how many cash machines there are and do they charge? and how much?





I%26#39;ll be using a Maestro/cirrus card, don%26#39;t know if that makes any difference?





Thank you all so much for your help so far, I%26#39;m so looking forward to the disney experience!!





Tink xx



Cash machines in disney...


Yes, there are cash machines at the Disney parks (at least one per park, usually near the entrance) and I%26#39;m pretty sure they would take Cirrus cards as most do.





However, I have no idea how much the charges would be. The machines in Disney are run by Chase bank.





By the way, these are called A.T.M. machines in the U.S. in case you need to ask for them by name. A.T.M. stands for automatic teller machine.



Cash machines in disney...


THAT%26#39;S WHAT THEY ARE CALLED! I couldn%26#39;t remember for the life of me what they are called in the states.





Thanks Kat-Clubs-Fan, at least i know if i get stuck I can get money out in any of the parks.





I%26#39;ve written ATM down in case I get forget again!





Tink xx




i was charged $2.50 per transaction at disney and universal parks (cheaper than a link machine in local shop go figure!)




Each of the Disney resorts also has an ATM machine, if you happen to be dining or shopping in one and need some cash.




Are there any that give money away for free? Afterall it is the magic kingdom..... surely anything is possible?!




If you use your cash card at certain stores, like Wal Mart or a grocery store you can get extra cash back as ';change'; e.g. buy $10 worth of product and get $100 in change. Your card gets hit for $110, with no service charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment