Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hotel Help

Any suggestions on nice but inexpensive lodging near Duval? I have been to Key West a few times and stayed at the Curry Mansion, which is great, but it is a little out of our price range for this trip. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!!!

Hotel Help

The farther off Duval, the lower the price (generally) Have you looked into some of the smaller B%26amp;B%26#39;s or guest houses?

The Jasmine House is one block off Duval in the 700 block area. My daoughter-in-law%26#39;s G%26#39;ma stayed there and loved it.

Hotel Help

I/we either stay at The Francis St Bottle Inn (we really like this B%26amp;B and have been a few times): great staff, great breakfast, afternoon cocktails with other guests, or

The Best Western Hibiscus, clean rooms, nice pool.

Both these places are 15 mins (walk)to Sloppy Joe%26#39;s and about a 45 min (crawl;) back. I find the rates, though these are quite different in style, at these places to be quite reasonable and a good value relative to other places. We all find what works for us.

This time (woohoo; this time is always good, the anticipation of meeting new friends and crafting new experiences) I%26#39;m staying at the Knowles House on Eaton... I%26#39;ll let cha know.

Chill,

K


Angelina Guest House gets consistently good reviews, although I%26#39;ve not stayed there. It looks ok when wandering by. I think it%26#39;s a bargain by Key West standards.

  • has bebo shut down
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment