Thursday, April 12, 2012

help me please...

need your help again. i have hopper passes from .20002, am going to magic kingdom 23 november. thanksgiving dinner %26#39; park is open to 11 oclock i dont really want to use these passes as i wont be going to the park untill after 6 do you get a reduction in price in the evening or is it full price I think i should just pay at the gate . what you all think your help is brillant thanks..... much appreciated.





help me please...


There is not an evening rate. If you are paying for a full day anyway, you%26#39;re probably better off using the passes you already have as they were at a lower rate.



help me please...


thanks for the info really appreciate it as i havent a clue . i think im gona hae to pay at the gate and save my passs for the next few days. at least Iknow now thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment