Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm There !!! 10/17-10/26

Was persistant and got lucky, Found a reasonable r/t (BFD-EYW) and a room on Eaton St. My window of opportunity just happened to border FF on both sides and it was a little dicey there for a while but focus and single-mindedness paid off.





I really have no great plans just to hang out for a while before the snow flies (flurries this wknd maybe) and hockey starts. I guess I%26#39;ll probably find some time to lay in the sun or possibly enjoy an adult beverage once or twice or google-plex, I CAN%26#39;T WAIT.





It is so difficult reading this forum between visits and revisiting my KW times via other%26#39;s trip reports, we all know what magic this place holds for us. I wish for you readers who have never been to make it happen; make plans and book your trip.





That being said... where you gonna be ? I%26#39;ll read some ';roll call%26#39; posts and try to catch up for a cold one on a hot day. Lemme know.





Chill,





K







I'm There !!! 10/17-10/26


Good grab Keyster. happy for ya.





We%26#39;ll be in KW the 24th and 25th. It%26#39;s all my liver can handle ;-)



I'm There !!! 10/17-10/26


Congrats! I hope you have fun!




Good on ya, Keyster! We had snow here yesterday and my heart just sank. Enjoy it while you can!




Glad it worked out Keyster!! I grew up in the Berkshires and would like to meet up for a drink and a chat with you and other TA members. What is a good day for you? I will be glad to share any Key West information that can help you decide your future!





Limey




Thanks all !





Yeah, I%26#39;m often reluctant to post an upcoming trip as the only thing I want to rub in is SBF 30. I think it%26#39;s safe to say that, as much as we love where we live, we%26#39;d all like to chill more in KW than we do in our northern climes during the next few months. I%26#39;m looking forward to it !





Keylimey and Buffetguy, absolutely, magaritaventually. at the beginning of the trip, if possible KL so I can pick your brain a little. I get in to EYW at 2PM on Tues. I%26#39;ll probably settle in and grab my first cold one at my favorite local (which shall remain nameless at the risk to make it famous; then it would no longer be mine;). BG, of coarse (sp?) ! I%26#39;ll wear a hooded sweatshirt so you can recognize me as north of the seven mile bridge.





We can either decide that here or do an e-mail thing. The only thing I have planned is to attend a Friday eve meeting from another KW board.





Talks soon,





Chill,





K




keyster -





Even in Key West, you can find hockey...





http://www.keywesthockey.com/





Doesn%26#39;t look like they hire coaches, just referees, but maybe something to check out. Enjoy the trip!




Ja Hey,





Thanks, actually, I%26#39;ve already been... a few times. It%26#39;s a different game on ice but ';The Southermost Hockey Club in The U.S.A., plays the same game.





I%26#39;m gonna drop by this week.





Tks,





K

No comments:

Post a Comment