Thursday, April 12, 2012

Don't patronize Airco golf course unless you want attitude

I would recommend no-one patronize this establishment. The old man behind the counter at the pro shop is a certified JERK. He is not helpful, is sarcastic, and seems like he wants to thrust his pitiful attitude on everyone who walks through the door. I recommend you take your business to Mangrove Bay or across the bridge to Bradenton. This way, you will not have to put up with the massive amounts of attitude you%26#39;d get from this donkey (read...jackass) behind the counter - this guy, with his attitude, should be working for Waste Management cleaning up trash trucks and roll off dumpsters.

Don't patronize Airco golf course unless you want attitude

wow, sounds like a bad time!!! I will tell my husband, as he is an avid golfer and we will be there in 3 weeks!!! Thanks!!

Don't patronize Airco golf course unless you want attitude

I wouldn%26#39;t take the advise of one person (who sounds like a real jerk himself) over the hundreds of people who play and enjoy the course daily. I%26#39;ve never had any of the employees at Airco treat me the way this guy would have you believe. Maybe you%26#39;re the one with the attitude. I would highly recommend Airco and Mangrove to anyone.


Ooooh, please be careful what you say about WM! A lot of great people (including myself) work there!


I think I will stay out of this one, sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day...:-)


Wow, your firsts posts here on TA are negatively charged and you both are name-calling. GROW UP FOLKS! Learn the proper etiquette for posting on TA or any other forum. I shall refer you to the posting guidelines.

tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guideli…


I agree!!! wow, hostility, life is to short to be that angry people!!


Sorry about my posting. I apologise to everyone. It just really hit close to home when someone wants to cut down a place that they probably don%26#39;t know much about. My husband was the PGA golf prom there for several years until he passed away suddenly. I know the people there and I have never seen or heard or anyone treating a patron in the manner that was described.


I did mean golf pro (not prom - typo).

  • web server software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment