Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bottled Water Dispensers?

Are there Water dispensers that you can fill your own bottle up with inside the parks. I thought I read a while back that you can do that. Anybody?





Thanks



Bottled Water Dispensers?


Hi



I have never seen a water dispenser. There are water fountains all over the Disney parks, but the water tastes awful. However, I%26#39;ve seen people ask for a large cup of plain water with ice, at the counter service restaurants. They are not supposed to say no, as they are still ';restaurants.'; Years back, you automatically got your water served to you as soon as you sat down,even in a diner. Now you have to ask for it. The reason is supposed to be conservation of energy/with the dishwashers,not the conservation of water. We are all so used to bottled now, that some people forget to just ask.



Bottled Water Dispensers?


I refill my own bottle from the water fountains at Universal and it tastes fine. Disney is more out in the middle of nowhere so I could see their tap water tasting worse.




we used the water fountains to fill up. it does taste a bit funny bit its ok if your thirsty and cheaper than buying it.




I don%26#39;t think the water tastes different at Universal than at Disney. It all tastes like Florida water, and we Floridians are kind of used to it. I still prefer either filtered or bottled water though.





If you don%26#39;t like the taste, you can always carry a couple of those individual packets of Crystal Light, or iced tea mix, or lemonade mix, that are just the right size to flavor a bottle of water. I like to take some of those on my trip to have with the bottled water I keep in the hotel room. It makes for more variety of beverages without the extra weight to carry.





The water usually tastes better if you get a cup of iced water at a restaurant, because they usually have filters. But it won%26#39;t taste as good as the bottled water.




Thanks you guys. What a great idea, fla4fun . I will take some of those little flavouring packs. I%26#39;ve never tried them but I wil look at the grocery store today when i go. I know someone said they also have lockers at the entrances to the parks, and we drink a lot of water so may just bring a few bottles in and leave them inside the lockers.

No comments:

Post a Comment