Thursday, April 12, 2012

disney movies hotel

hi am hoping to go to disney next year and stay in the movies hotel-any reviews/thoughts/ideas would be most helpful thanks



also do we need a car -we have an 8+y yr old



thanks



disney movies hotel


Stayed as ASmovies 9/30 to 10/6 in the Love Bug Section (standard).



It was very quiet back there even being on the first floor. Rooms were very clean. Only used the food court to refill our mugs so I cannot comment about the food.



I find the room perfectly adequate for three.



We%26#39;ve been twice now, once without a car and this time with.



I have to say I like the freedom of coming and going as I pleased.



It%26#39;s free to park if you are a resort guest.



If you go to allearsnet you can print directions from MCO to the resort with a grocery stop on the way. Even tells you how much you will need for tolls. Stopped at Supertarget for a styro cooler, ziploc bags for the ice and some breakfast foods.



For the $100.00 I really enjoyed the freedom of having the car.



disney movies hotel


I gave my review of the resort on your other post.



Car question--If you are only doing Disney parks (or maybe only 1 or 2 days off property), then you really don%26#39;t need a car. They offer free shuttle transport to/from airport and to all 4 parks, 2 water parks, and Downtown Disney. We don%26#39;t ever rent a car. We use Disney transportation on Disney property and Mears shuttle for Universal/Sea World etc.




thanks for reply about car hire think we%26#39;ll probably need one we want to go to the malls and possibly 14 days would be disney overload????



comments please?



cheers




Yes, if I were planning on leaving Disney property more than a couple of days I would definately rent a car. It would be much cheaper than shuttling that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment